New Fisheye Peleng 3.5/8mm Lens for Pentax K SLR cameras
May 19, 2013 § Leave a comment
- Focal distance, mm 8,1 +/- 0,25; Relative aperture 1:3,5+1:16
- Angle of view 180 deg; Aspect ratio, mm 24×36; Minimum distance when photographing, 0.3m
- Resolution power in the center 55mm, along the edges 15mm; diameter 73mm,length 65,5mm
- Front and Rear caps, soft pouch included
- Made in Russia, Brand new, 1 Years International warranty
The new Fisheye Peleng 3.5/8 mm lens is an interchangeable, short- focus, super wide-angle, compact lens that provides a stunning circular field of view of 180 degrees and a circular image (not a full-frame image) on the 35mm negative. It is a must when taking pictures with a large field of view, such as architecture, landscape, and group scenes. You can use this lens for shooting color, black-and-white, and infrared films. It provides meter coupling to your cameras exposure meter, so you maintain through-the-lens metering.
MS Peleng AC has a dedicated Pentax K mount allowing to use the lens manually with Pentax K SLR and DSLR cameras.