With the Composer, Lensbaby introduces a completely new lens, based on a ball and socket configuration that delivers smooth selective focus photography with unparalleled ease. The Composer retains its position after being bent and is easy to use even with one hand. Photographers no longer have to squeeze the lens to focus, but can simply tilt the lens to a desired angle and then focus with a traditional barrel focusing ring. The Composer stays in the desired bent position without requiring a locking mechanism and features the new Lensbaby Optic Swap System. The Composer features a unique manual focus design which requires more rotation to move the optic as you approach infinity. This makes it easier to focus on objects at intermediate and distant depths than regular manual focus lenses. All Lensbaby lenses bring one area of a photo into sharpest focus with that Sweet Spot surrounded by gradually increasing blur. By bending the Lensbaby lens, the photographer moves the sharp area around the photo for customized creative effects.
- 3D Lenticular Coin Pruse – Pavia, with YKK Zipper, 3D MOVING Colorful international country Symboles/ Blue
- Besa Lighting 2WS-773539-BR 2X50W G9 Alex Wall Sconce with Opal/Clear Glass, Bronze Finish
- Loctite 37480 272 Red High Temperature Threadlocker Bottle, 36-milliliter
- 1994 Kawasaki ZX9 ZX 9 B Ninja Left Rear Footpeg Bracket
- 5 Good Reasons to Own a Canon Camera!