- When used with a Nikon mount lens, produces a slice of focus through the image
- Width of focus slice is dependent upon aperture – f/1.4 will produce a very thin slice of focus with abundant blur, while f/22 will produce a very wide slice of focus with just a tiny bit of blur. Extreme tilt at a very bright aperture will make that slice appear even thinner
- Tilts up to twice as far as standard tilt-shift lenses making it possible to achieve more extreme blur falling off of a very thin slice of selective focus, as compared to the usual slice of focus width and focus fall-off of a typical tilt-shift lens
- Built-in mechanism allows Nikon G lenses to function properly at all apertures. Nikon G lenses do not have an aperture ring on the lens itself. This mechanism allows the aperture to open and close by manually rotating the lens itself
- High quality metal swivel ball for smooth, fluid tilt
Lensbaby Tilt Transformer Tilt Transformer Sony Nex – Lensbaby LBTTS.