- ZF.2 Support all-important operations such as the automatic exposure for shutter priority, aperture priority and program modes
- The CPU also supports manual exposure settings, including those for camera casings that are not AI-compatible.
- The lens transmits the EXIF data such as manufacturer, date, metering system and exposure settings
- Control of flare and ghosting are outstanding, so that even extreme highlights in the image field do not affect the quality of the image
- Precise mechanism enables exact manual focusing
Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/15 super wide angle lens The super wide angle Distagon T* 2,8/15 with an extra-large angle of view of 110 degrees in combination with a fast f/2.8 aperture, the lens enables the features for dramatic perspectives and performance demanded by the most ambitious landscape and architectural photographers. With a unique ability to capture events in a natural and extraordinary manner, it is also an ideal companion for advertising,journalism and commercial photography. Thanks to the extreme angle of view of the lens, the fore and background can be creatively emphasized in landscape and architecture photography. These applications will also benefit from the large depth-of-field, which provides a wide range of image sharpness from close-up up to infinity. With a close focus of 0.25m (10″) – combined with a wide angle view, photographers can work in tight spaces, while also allowing focus on close-up details. Distortion is extremely well controlled, producing naturally proportioned photographs which are not typical of many other super wide angle lenses. The Distagon T* 2,8/15 incorporates two aspheric lenses and special types of glass material with abnormal partial dispersion to provide an extraordinary correction of chromatic aberration. A floating elements design guarantees high image quality from close-focus through infinity. Like the other SLR lenses in the ZE and ZF.2 series, stray light and reflections are well controlled